BSM sees the Comprehensive Management System (SGI) as a tool at the service of its mission or vision which incorporates social, environmental, ethical and good-governance criteria into its processes, helping to achieve the goals set out. The following form part of the system:
1. Quality Management System
2. Environmental Management System
3. Ethical and Socially Responsible Management System
based on the following commitments:
• The integrating vision of the company and global vision of the activities and processes focused on contributing value to the city and citizens through active listening for continuous improvement.
• To consider the needs and expectations of city residents and customers as a priority.
• To guarantee equal opportunities, personal and professional respect and the development of the talent of the people who form part of the organisation.
• Ethical management of public resources, which is the effective and efficient management of resources when undertaking their processes and activities, boosting synergies and ensuring effective communication within the company.
• To guarantee the optimisation and responsible use of resources, while driving continued improvements to the environmental aspects of the services we provide, so as to protect the environment, especially in waste reduction, environmental efficiency and efforts to minimise emissions and responsible energy consumption.
• To guarantee social and economic sustainability in management.
• To guarantee a commitment to the principles of transparency and accountability in our management.
• To define flexible processes with an innovative vision that are adaptable to changes in our surroundings, incorporating technology with the help of workers and ensuring maximum service quality.
• To guarantee the confidentiality of private data and information and ensure compliance with integrity, preservation, control and confidentiality measures when dealing with the company’s documents.
• To guarantee compliance with any legal and regulatory requirements that apply, as well as other requirements that the organisation signs up to.
For the purposes of specifying these commitments, BSM has established an Integrated Management System for processes based on the model defined in the UNE-EN ISO 9001, UNE-EN ISO 14001 and SGE21 standards. For all these reasons, BSM Management has been defining stringency levels for process managers and assigning the necessary resources for achieving them, while adopting the measures necessary for this Policy, understood as a reference framework, to be known and implemented by the company’s collaborators and related interest groups.
Approval date: 4 June 2019.